A place to share the photo's I'm taking while exploring my facination with photography!
June 22, 2009
B.
Well I've been laying low the past little while...But I have several shoots coming up very soon. Here are some shots of my saucy little Brecken. These were taken at my brother-in-law Dan's wedding. The best shots of her are always while she's running around and very candid.
Brecken and my neice A.
This is what she did the ENTIRE night!
I was asking her for a bite of her ice cream. She said NO! Hey, a girl loves her sweets!
I am a twenty something wife and mother of one. I have done hair and makeup for the last several years and now I'm dabbing my hands in the world of photography. I specialize in natural light photography and have such a passion to capture the special, timeless moments in life.
Thank you for looking!
Although I'm not currently shooting, I will be opening a few Saturdays in the fall for family photos. The cost is $75.00 for one (outdoor) location and that will include one 8x10 print and a disc with edited photos for you to print wherever you choose.
Email me with questions or to reserve a spot: freckledfotos@gmail.com