A place to share the photo's I'm taking while exploring my facination with photography!
February 18, 2009
Slater
So this is my new baby brother Slater. Long story, but my parents adopted him (my youngest sister is 21 and there are five grandkids). It all happened very fast but we all love and adore him like crazy. We didn't get many pictures but here is his birth announcement and a few pictures.
(this picture is really upclose...because, he um, fell off the time out chair. don't worry, I caught him!)
I am a twenty something wife and mother of one. I have done hair and makeup for the last several years and now I'm dabbing my hands in the world of photography. I specialize in natural light photography and have such a passion to capture the special, timeless moments in life.
Thank you for looking!
Although I'm not currently shooting, I will be opening a few Saturdays in the fall for family photos. The cost is $75.00 for one (outdoor) location and that will include one 8x10 print and a disc with edited photos for you to print wherever you choose.
Email me with questions or to reserve a spot: freckledfotos@gmail.com